TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR GRAPHIC DESIGN COSTS
• NO CONTRACT • UNLIMITED DESIGNS & REVISIONS •
We’re passionate about marketing and graphic design that delivers results…
From social graphics to mini brochures, and almost everything in between, our Limitless plan is perfect for any business looking to drive their brand forward with beautiful and effective graphic design whilst staying in control of the costs.
All your everyday design work,
for one flat-fee of
+ VAT per month
READY TO GO LIMITLESS?
1. Start the process
After signing up to Limitless, we’ll send you your log in details. To start a new job, log in to your account.
2. How can we help?
Complete a quick and easy design brief.
3. How long?
You’ll be emailed a time quote; this is the estimated turnaround time to complete your job.
If there’s anything you’d like changing let us know. We’ll keep amending the design until you’re happy 🙂
The Limitless plan has been designed to help businesses with their everyday needs, so does not include larger, more complex design requirements such as…
• Logo designs
• Brand guidelines
• Website builds
• Complex graphics
• Complex photo manipulations
• Packaging design
• Video and motion graphics
• Large graphic design projects
These jobs are treated with the level of care they demand, but Limitless customers will enjoy a 20% discount!
READY TO GO LIMITLESS?
The small but important print…
Whilst we have endeavoured to make our “limitless plan” as comprehensive as possible, there are still some restrictions. These are…
1. It does include: posters, brochures, leaflets, flyers, adverts, business stationery, logo tweaks and redraws, stickers, email templates, web banners, social graphics, simple photo manipulation, Microsoft Office templates… and much more.
2. It does not include: new logo designs, brand guidelines, website builds, complex graphics, complex photo manipulations, illustrations, packaging design, video and motion graphics and large graphic design projects (more than 6 pages). Please ask your designer if you would like Purple Robot to design any of these at a 20% discount.
3. The 20% discount covers all additional graphic design work not covered by the “limitless plan”, but excludes any third-party costs that may be incurred including stock photography, audio tracks, videography, etc.
4. The service is available Monday – Friday 9am-5pm, excluding UK public holidays.
5. The intellectual property for all design work remains the property of Purple Robot until payment of your invoice. At this point all intellectual property rights transfer to the client. The only exception being the permission granted for Purple Robot Ltd to use your name, logo and artwork in promotion of its services.
6. A Fair Use policy applies to this service. The definition of Fair Use is determined by Purple Robot Ltd. We retain the sole and absolute discretion to suspend service if deemed necessary.
7. Design jobs must be requested using the online design brief form. Purple Robot reserve the right to reject a design request if it doesn’t meet these terms and conditions.
8. You may request as many jobs at once as you need, but only one job per client will be processed at any one time. Each job is given a “time quote”, which is the estimated time it will take to complete the job. In the event of multiple jobs, they will be placed in a “pending list” with an estimated delivery time provided for each job.
9. Copy and photography are not included and must be provided. Please ask your designer if you would like Purple Robot to provide copy or additional imagery at an additional cost.
10. Print costs are not included and must be covered by the client. Please ask your designer if you would like Purple Robot to arrange printing at an additional cost.
11. There is no contract and you can cancel at any time. However, please be aware that if you choose to cancel mid-way through a calendar month, you will still be charged for the rest of that calendar month.
12. In extraordinary circumstances, service may be interrupted and estimated “time quotes” extended. In this event, your designer will contact you personally to advise of any delay, discuss next steps and advise of any discretionary compensatory measures that may be due.